Jack Kennedy continued his winning streak as he cruised to the Supersport feature race win at Oulton Park, a clear eight seconds ahead of Lee Johnston.
It had been Ashcourt Racing’s Johnston who got the best start and led into turn one, but it took just a few corners before Kennedy’s Mar-Train Yamaha was in front and began to clear-off into the distance.
Bradley Perie crossed the line third, a second behind Johnston and two seconds ahead of his Appleyard Macadam Racing team-mate Harry Truelove as Luke Stapleford emerged the winner in a battle with his Gearlink Kawasaki team-mate Zak Corderoy to take fifth.
In the GP2 class, Jack Scott was again the first rider home ahead of Cameron Fraser and Harvey Claridge.
Quattro British Supersport Championship Oulton Park, Feature race result:
1. Jack Kennedy (Mar-Train Racing)
2. Lee Johnston (Ashcourt Racing) +8.365s
3. Bradley Perie (Appleyard Macadam Racing) +9.414s
4. Harry Truelove (Appleyard Macadam Racing) +11.425s
5. Luke Stapleford (Gearlink Kawasaki) +18.669