Johnny Garness extended his championship lead as he sailed to an easy win ahead of team-mate Carter Brown.
The youngster hit the front on the opening lap and was able to take a comfortable lead when rival Sullivan Mounsey accidentally collected Evan Belford, eliminating any chances of a further battle for the win.
Garness won by 2.730secs and then dedicated the victory to a close family friend who lost his life last week.
The third rider home was Troy Jeffrey, ahead of Dutch racer Kiyano Veijer who finished fourth with Harrison Dessoy fifth.
Honda British Talent Cup, Knockhill, race two:
1. Johnny Garness (MLav VisionTrack Academy)
2. Carter Brown (MLav VisionTrack Academy) +2.730sec
3. Troy Jeffrey (ThorneyCroft56 Racing) +2.967sec
4. Kiyano Veijer (Microlise Cresswell Racing) +6.751sec
5. Harrison Dessoy (Microlise Cresswell Racing/Eastern Garage) +7.100sec
1. Johnny Garness `136
2. Carter Brown 112
3. Kiyano Veijer 111
4. Harrison Dessoy 97
5. Julian Correa 60