Josh Brookes and the MCE Ducati team continue to lead the Cataclean Speed League after the fourth round of the Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Knockhill last weekend, with a combined top speed from the opening 12 races of 1955.8mph.
The Cataclean Speed League records the riders’ top speed through the designated speed trap at each round of the championship, with the fastest speed from each race recorded to compile a cumulative total.
Brookes leads his teammate Tom Sykes by just 2.5mph in the rankings with Leon Haslam and Tommy Bridewell holding third and fourth positions currently.
Meanwhile he may be at the top of the championship standings, but Bradley Ray sits 13th in the Cataclean Speed League.
Cataclean Speed League after Knockhill:
- Josh Brookes (MCE Ducati) 1955.8mph
- Tom Sykes (MCE Ducati) 1953.3mph
- Leon Haslam (VisionTrack Kawasaki) 1948.1mph
- Tommy Bridewell (Oxford Products Racing Ducati) 1945.4mph
- Glenn Irwin (Honda Racing UK) 1943.8mph