Rory Skinner got the final day at Snetterton off to a flying start, topping the Bennetts British Superbike Championship warm up session by 0.054s for the FS-3 Racing Kawasaki team.
Skinner had pushed to the top of the times in the closing minutes of the session, putting him narrowly ahead of Peter Hickman on the FHO Racing BMW, who split the Kawasaki teammates at the chequered flag.
Lee Jackson was third fastest, edging out championship leader Jason O'Halloran and Andrew Irwin who completed the top five times this morning.
Danny Buchan was just 0.019s shy of his SYNETIQ BMW teammate, as Glenn Irwin and Ryan Vickers locked out the final places in the top eight during the ten-minute session.
Bradley Ray and Dan Linfoot completed the top ten ahead of Bennetts BSB Race 2 coming up at 12:15 from Snetterton.
Bennetts British Superbike Championship, Snetterton, Warm up result:
1. Rory Skinner (FS-3 Racing Kawasaki) 1m:47.995s
2. Peter Hickman (FHO Racing BMW) +0.054s
3. Lee Jackson (FS-3 Racing Kawasaki) +0.096s
4. Jason O'Halloran (McAMS Yamaha) +0.276s
5. Andrew Irwin (SYNETIQ BMW) +0.436s
6. Danny Buchan (SYNETIQ BMW) +0.455s
7. Glenn Irwin (Honda Racing) +0.688s
8. Ryan Vickers (RAF Regular & Reserve Kawasaki) +0.746s
9. Bradley Ray (Rich Energy OMG Racing BMW) +0.777s
10. Dan Linfoot (TAG Honda) +0.839s
For the full result please click here