Kyle Smith took the maiden win for the new Dynavolt Triumph team in the Quattro British Supersport sprint race at Brands Hatch. Launching off the line, Smith took full control of the race, enjoy a 1.5s lead by half race distance, however a fast-charging Jack Kennedy put a string of fast laps towards the end, closing the gap to 0.3s by the flag.
Eunan McGlinchey completed the podium with third, ahead of the two GP2 machines of Mason Law and Charlie Nesbitt. Ben Currie was sixth, with Horsman, Irwin, Scott and Jones rounding out the top ten.
Quattro Group British Supersport, Brands Hatch, Sprint Race
1. Kyle Smith (Dynavolt Triuumph)
2. Jack Kennedy (HEL Performance/Bournemouth Kawasaki) +0.379s
3. Eunan McGlinchey (Gearlink Kawasaki) +6.517s
4. Mason Law Spirit Motocorsa +7.382s
5. Charlie Nesbitt (RS Racing / Kovara Projects) +7.439s
Quattro Group British Supersport Championship Standings
1. Jack Kennedy (HEL Performance/Bournemouth Kawasaki) 101
2. Bradley Perie (Appleyard Macadam Yamaha) 95
3. Lee Johnston (Ashcourt Racing Yamaha) 75
4. Ben Currie (Gearlink Kawasaki) 63
5. Eunan McGlinchey (Gearlink Kawasaki) 53