Jack Nixon topped the second free practice session for the Pirelli National Junior Superstock at Donington Park this afternoon as the standings leader held a 0.509s advantage over closest rival Eugene McManus.
Nixon had been the pace-setter for the majority of the session, with McManus bidding to hunt him down in the closing stages.
Joe Talbot climbed into third place in the final half of the session to displace Liam Delves into fourth place who had headed the times in free practice one. Kade Verwey completed the top five.
Pirelli National Junior Superstock Championship, Donington Park, Free Practice 2:
1. Jack Nixon (Santander Salt Yamaha) 1m:34.447s
2. Eugene McManus (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki) +0.509s
3. Joe Talbot (JR Performance Racing Kawasaki) +0.712s
4. Liam Delves (JR Performance Racing Kawasaki) +0.750s
5. Kade Verwey (Team XG Racing) +0.892s