Jack Nixon cruised to victory in the Pirelli National Junior Superstock class, taking the win by over three seconds. The Santander Salt Yamaha rider was unchallenged on his way to victory, but it was a battle behind for the remaining podium positions as Asher Durham narrowly beat Joe Talbot by just 0.047s to claim second.
Eugene McManus was fourth ahead of Aaron Silvester, Franco Bourne and Charlie Farrer.
Pirelli National Junior Superstock Championship, Silverstone, Race
1. Jack Nixon (Santander Salt Yamaha)
2. Asher Durham (Completely Motorbikes / Affinity Kawasaki) +3.190s
3. Joe Talbot (Cheshire Mouldings Kawasaki by JR Performance) +3.237s
4. Eugene McManus (Completely Motorbikes / Affinity Kawasaki) +3.485
5. Aaron Silvester (A&J Racing Yamaha) +3.687s