Tom Booth-Amos will start from pole position for tomorrow’s opening HEL British Junior Supersport Championship race at Donington Park, maintaining his position at the top of the times to seal the top spot by 0.962s.
Booth-Amos was able to keep the Heligan Group Kawasaki on top, holding off Ash Barnes who moved into second position ahead of Cameron Dawson in the final five minutes of the session.
Kam Dixon held onto fourth place on the leading Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki, just ahead of Lucca Allen who completed the top five.
HEL British Junior Supersport Championship, Donington Park, Qualifying result:
1. Tom Booth-Amos (Heligan Group Kawasaki) 1m:44.519s
2. Ash Barnes (Barney Racing) +0.962s
3. Cameron Dawson (MSS Performance) +0.970s
4. Kam Dixon (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki) +1.158s
5. Lucca Allen (Allen Racing) +1.167s