Kam Dixon claimed the third race win of the weekend at Donington Park in the Hel British Junior Supersport Championship, following an incredible race-long duel for supremacy in the leading pack.
At the start of the race, Ash Barnes took the early advantage ahead of Luca Allen, but Dixon had soon moved into second position.
At the front, Cameron Dawson had taken the lead by lap three ahead of Dixon and Barnes, but he swooped from third into the leading position by the midway point of the lap.
As the pack streamed across the line to start lap four, Tom Booth-Amos had grabbed the advantage, before James McManus had his turn at the front, however he later crashed out of contention.
Booth-Amos then was back at the front, trading blows with Adon Davie, who later dropped out of the race and Dixon.
Dixon had the advantage though when the race was red flagged for rain, giving the Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki rider the victory from Booth-Amos and Osian Jones.
HEL British Junior Supersport Championship, Donington Park, Race 3 result:
1. Kam Dixon (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki)
2. Tom Booth-Amos (Heligan Group Kawasaki) +0.176s
3. Osian Jones (Symcirrus Motorsport Kawasaki) +0.375s
4. Ash Barnes (Barney Racing Yamaha) +0.649s
5. Lucca Allen (Allen Racing Yamaha) +1.141s
HEL British Junior Supersport Championship standings after Donington Park, Race 3:
1. Tom Booth-Amos (Heligan Group Kawasaki) 70
2. Kam Dixon (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki) 49
3. Lucca Allen (Allen Racing Yamaha) 37
4. Adon Davie (JDF Racing Kawasaki) 36
5. Ash Barnes (Barney Racing Yamaha) 33