Tom Booth-Amos added to his winning tally in the final HEL British Junior Supersport race of the weekend at Donington Park, holding off Cameron Dawson to extend his advantage at the top of the standings.
Booth-Amos had taken the advantage on the opening lap before an early tussle with Cameron Dawson over the opening laps; but the Heligan Group Kawasaki rider was able to edge an advantage in the closing stages of the race to secure victory.
The battle for third place went the way of Ash Barnes as the Barney Racing Yamaha moved up the order midway through the race, taking the final podium place away from Zak Shelton and Kam Dixon.
HEL British Junior Supersport Championship, Donington Park, Race 4 result:
1. Tom Booth-Amos (Heligan Group Kawasaki)
2. Cameron Dawson (MSS Performance Kawasaki) +1.963s
3. Ash Barnes (Barney Racing Yamaha) +6.653s
4. Zak Shelton (Team Evergreen Kawasaki) +8.352s
5. Kam Dixon (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki) +9.587s
HEL British Junior Supersport Championship standings after Donington Park:
1. Tom Booth-Amos (Heligan Group Kawasaki) 95
2. Kam Dixon (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki) 60
3. Cameron Dawson (MSS Performance Kawasaki) 50
4. Ash Barnes (Barney Racing Yamaha) 49
5. Lucca Allen (Allen Racing Yamaha) 47