Tom Booth-Amos held off the attack from Cameron Dawson on the final lap of the second Hel British Junior Supersport Championship race at Donington Park to double up on wins.
The Heligan Group Kawasaki rider had hit the front of the pack, but continued a race-long duel with Dawson, which went down to the wire ahead of a further two races tomorrow.
Adon Davie was able to snatch the final podium place in third after getting the better of James McManus and Kam Dixon in the closing stages of the ten-lap race.
Hel British Junior Supersport Championship, Donington Park, Race 2 result:
1. Tom Booth-Amos (Heligan Group Kawasaki)
2. Cameron Dawson (MSS Performance Kawasaki) +0.148s
3. Adon Davie (JDF Racing Kawasaki) +4.591s
4. James McManus (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki) +4.901s
5. Kam Dixon (Affinity Sports Academy Kawasaki) +5.389s